TOP 10 HELOISE VINEGAR
1. To contain awful cooking odors (especially
cabbage and fish), boil a cup of water in a pan on the stove and
add 1 to 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
2. To create a love home aromatherapy smell,
add some cinnamon or orange or lemon peels to a pan of water and
vinegar, let boil. It will fill your home with a lovely scent.
3. To freshen a sink drain, pour 1/2 cup
of baking soda down the drain and follow with 1 to 2 cups of vinegar.
Let it bubble 5 minutes. Flush with plenty of water.
4. To clean a sink aerator, drop heated
vinegar into it to flush out hard- water deposits.
5. To clean the coffeemaker, run full-strength
white vinegar through a normal brew cycle, run again, stop halfway
through and let sit 15 minutes, then run several cycles with plain
6. To remove fish or onion odor on hands,
rinse them with apple cider vinegar.
7. To make your own window cleaner, add
1/2 to 1 cup of vinegar to
1 gallon of water
8. To remove while salt rings from clay
pots, wipe undiluted white vinegar over the affected areas.
9. To kill unwanted grass on sidewalks
and driveways, pour full strength vinegar directly on the areas.
10. To remove hard-water stains from your
dogs water bowl, pour heated vinegar inside it.